Monday, March 14, 2011

SPLASH goes the Softie


Shhhhh, can you hear the spashing? That is the sound of my box of softies heading across the ocean to NZ as part of the Softies for the Children of Christchurch campaign! Hoping they have made it or will shortly be there. Such great fun making them! Although they arent any where near as pretty as the bunnies I set out to make (partly cause I cant sew faces!), they are filled with love and cuddles and will hopefully do the trick.

Just thought I'd add some evidence of my lovely stroll along the beach on Sunday......



Check out the driftwood fort. As I was sitting on the beach reading a mag, a couple of kids came along and added to the fort - a lovely community project!
A couple of things to take home. Is it a white cloud? I decided it was a white love heart and gave it to my hubby as a token of my appreciation for minding the kids all day.

1 comment: