Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wooden Wall Mounts - New Designs!

Ever since I began making the set of flying ducks and was approached by someone requesting a deer silhouette, I've been on the look-out for ways to make my own wooden wall mount shapes. FINALLY I've found a very kind person who was willing! I'm really pleased with how they have come out, and how nice it is to be able to make something that I've had alot of input into!
Mr Fox is a favourite. This one has vintage atlas pages mounted on him (of Russia), I imagine him running through snow after a snow rabbit... I also plan to do some with maps of the Midlands of Tasmania. There is hot debate about whether or not foxes have made it into Tassie, but regardless of whether they are here or not, their presence would be absolutely devastating to wildlife.



Mr Fox $18
Flying Swallow - $23 (avail in atlas paper or music sheet)





Deer $32


No comments:

Post a Comment