Saturday, June 11, 2011

Some words of wisdom for one's self.....

I spent the morning being pampered at my local hairdressers. I love the fact that I have a hairdresser who chats alot, laughs alot and has become a real friend. I was telling her about my woes, and came away REALLY feeling like a problem shared is a problem halved. Seems Im not the only one wishing those days of being so ridiculously happy I could practically SKIP down the street would soon return. In honour of this, Ive decided to search out some fantastic quotes for the mind and soul.....




We are still masters of our fate,
We are still captains of our soul.
Winston Churchill


With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.


                                                           Oprah Winfrey, O Magazine

and my favourite.....

Honesty is like an icicle; if once it melts that is the end of it
Amercian proverb








No comments:

Post a Comment